© Copyright UKDMOS 2016
The puffin image are used with kind permission, and remain the copyright of Charlie Phillips. For further information see www.charliephillipsimages.co.uk
The seascape banner of Sandwood Bay and the image of Ceannabienne beach, near Durness, are both copyright of Mary Mowat.
Information on this website is provided as part of MEDIN's role in managing the UK Directory of Marine Observing Systems and:
- is subject to the usual uncertainties of monitoring programmes.
- is subject to change without notice.
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something.
Links to and from UKDMOS:
- are not endorsed by MEDIN.
- are for convenience only and do not mean that MEDIN endorses or approves of those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
- are the responsibility of the internet user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found.
All information provided by MEDIN on the web is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. Whilst MEDIN believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, MEDIN does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the information. MEDIN shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use of, or results obtained from, the use of this information.